For study abroad and exchange program students
This app has become a go-to communications tool for supporting international study abroad activities, including work integrated learning outside of the institution. iCent app provides safety and security related information and protects from harm or other non-desirable outcomes.
iCent app also provides emergency check in to students where students can quickly notify their parent institution about their safety status.
Samples of information can be included as
- Guides for exploring global study and work opportunities
- Step-by-step application process for global study and work opportunities
- Information on Student Travel Bursary
- Resources to support students before travel, while abroad, and returning home – including travel logistics, health and wellness, crisis support, reflective learning activities, and identifying/marketing global skills and knowledge
- A packing checklist with travel tips for each item
- “Check-In” feature for students to quickly notify of safety status
- Travel tools (world clock, weather info, currency converter, maps, translator, and more)
- Upload form for sharing stories and photos from abroad
- Contact information
For international office to manage partnerships and MOUs
This plan is designed for institutions to safely store and manage all their user’s data using iAdmin portal. All the data collected from users can be accessed easily using different tools such as search, sort and filter and can be exported in preferred formats. iAdmin portal can also be integrated with the other softwares used by institutions to allow easy flow of information.
Following are some of the documents that can be collected by users
- Immigration Documents
- Health Card
- Application Forms
- Registration Forms
- Emergency Contacts
- Assessment Forms
iCent TRAVEL REGISTRY™
™iCent TRAVEL REGISTRY
For international office risk management with study abroad
This plan allows students to register for their program abroad using the iCent app and web platforms. Institutions can collect all the required information and documents from the applicants. Users can save the progress of their application and come back at different times to finish the form. All the information collected can be accessed, edited and updated anytime by the Institution staff using the iAdmin portal.
Following is the information and documents that can be collected using iCent Travel Registration:
- Health Insurance
- Emergency Contact
- Host Information
- Immigration Documents